We’re looking for a badass designer to join our team.
If this is you, you're highly motivated with a passion for branding. You live to create experiences for the web and print. You bring words to life with typography. You don’t settle for mediocrity. Your work pushes the boundaries to evoke an emotion and create response. You don’t wait; you demand collaboration with copywriters and programmers to ensure the vision is realized. You believe brands have souls. You’re not above anything and can accomplish the small stuff because you realize the bigger picture. You pull from a deep well of creativity that’s bursting to escape. At the end of the day, you were made to do this. And you live for it.
If this is you, let’s talk. Like right now.
As a Graphic Designer with Revital Agency, you will be required to meet our core values, work in a fast-paced, team environment and must possess the following qualities:
- Degree in Design or in a related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint, and other design software programs
- Creative mind with a highly developed visual sense and ability to create design from scratch
- Ability to imbibe good time management and accomplish jobs efficiently and effectively
- Provide strong communication
- Ability to adapt to change and growth
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of all stages of graphic design
- Attention to detail and process
- Ability to bring passion, excitement and ideas to the table
- Take direction
- Have good research skills
As a Graphic Designer with Revital Agency, your key responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Website Design
- Print Material Design
- Pre-Flight Print Files
- Social Media Banners
- Infographic Development
- Front End Code Updates
- Web Article Graphic Creation
- Image Discovery & Selection
- Effectively understand client job needs
- Create style guides, mood boards and other creative branding materials for client projects
- Design wireframes and mockups for website design and redesign projects and coordinate with Programming, Copywriting and other team members to ensure project can be effectively completed within project scope and achieve the goals required of the client project successfully
- Jobs/tasks/projects to be completed on time
- Meet project deadline and client satisfaction
- Create best design for projects, and to provide solutions to all creative assets.
- Liaise with Project Management, Account Management, Programming and Creative teams in the creation and execution of projects, keeping them abreast with any developments on projects and seeking their suggestions on new techniques to be employed in the execution of projects.